Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My friend has a GE microwave and it just stop working

Customer Question

my friend has a GE microwave and it just stop working for no reason its done this once before had a tech out who fixed it our so he thought there is no display and the outlet has power also the fuse is not blown
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If the fuse is good and you are certain it has power to it, either the cavity thermostat (number 117 at the link below) has opened or the main electronic control is faulty. Do you have a meter to test that thermostat with? CLICK HERE