Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

WA400PJDWR/AA SAMSUNG WASHER LIST ERROR CODE OF UPSIDE DOWN

Customer Question

WA400PJDWR/AA SAMSUNG WASHER LIST ERROR CODE OF UPSIDE DOWN F AND E - FE - Manual states temperature sensor problem - I replaced part but still shuts off after 5 seconds with code displaying.
JA: Sometimes, Fe, appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Any suggestions as to next step or should I order another sensor- maybe it was a bad sensor.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: nop
JA: Pardon me?
Customer: nope
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Error "(upside down FE)" means that your thermistor sensor has failed or at least the washer thinks it has failed. The thermistor is mounted into the bottom of the washer tub so you'll need to pull the washer forward and tip the washer backwards to access the sensor. Below is a link to the part so you can order it if needed and see what you're looking for. CLICK HERE for sensor Follow the wires from the sensor up to the board and make sure they are not broken. If they check good, then order and replace the sensor. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?