Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Orange door locked light is flashing and washer won't do

Customer Question

Hi, orange door locked light is flashing and washer won't do anything. I tryed changed the cycle after the door was already locked to run a cycle. That is what caused this.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Turned the dial from normal cycle to sanitize cycle after I had already hit start for normal, now it's locked and won't do anything.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so...
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
First, try to just unplug the unit for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work do you have a model number so I can see if there is anything else to try for your unit?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?