Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a model DF304-l0 wolf 30" ranch. The rotating panel

Customer Question

I have a model DF304-l0 wolf 30" ranch. The rotating panel will not hold the panel in place. How do I remove the panel, so I can see if it needs to be replaced, or the pan ale has to be replaced. Thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: The clock has a push in tab over the top slot of the flip out clock, press that down to rotate the clock all the way out to get at it, or you need to remove the front trim panel, which is easier to get at the whole mechanism and will likely need to be done to get at the issue you are having. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!