Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a Sharper Image Professional Series Ionic Breeze

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Sharper Image Professional Series Ionic Breeze GP, and I have a issue with "Ions"button on the top coming on. I unit tipped over, and the front grill came off. I put it back on a it snapped it place with a upward movement, but the ion light that turns blue, and green no longer comes on. Now the unit is on, but without the Ions light coming on, I'm not getting the ozone smell any longer. Please advise.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: Something internally may have become disconnected or more than likely the UV light is broken. There is a UV light in the machine that easily could have been damaged when the unit tipped over. Here is a link to a replacement bulb as I believe yours is broken and the light will not come on then. CLICK HERE All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!