Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Our duet has an F05 E03 error code. power off does not clear

Customer Question

Our duet has an F05 E03 error code. power off does not clear it. when powered on, the door locked blinks and a relay clicks. A few seconds later, it does the same. Unpluging it is the only way for it to stop. The washer is less than a month old.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: That is all I know at this time. We need the washer.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
F05 E03 means that your door latch has failed. If unplugging the washer won't reset the issue, you'll need to call warranty since the unit is less than a year old because unfortunately the door latch has failed and will need to be replaced. Warranty will replace the defective part at no charge. I'm very sorry about the bad news today. Warranties phone number is ***** We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?