John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Are Bosch dishwashers good performers?

Customer Question

are Bosch dishwashers good performers?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College. I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer. I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance. Yes they are good units .but the issues that you will run into is no one works on them other then Factory service companies and then getting any replacement parts locally .I have seen some Bosch parts be on order for over a month before you can get me and my customers that is not acceptable.If you have any questions just let me know.