John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Front loader keeps stopping during the cycle. problem happens

Customer Question

Front loader keeps stopping during the cycle. problem happens in all cycles. I finally got it to go thruugh the spin cycle all the way so I could get clothes out. But the next load, it did the exact same thing, stopping every couple minutes and just sitting there with the door locked.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: not that I can think of
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?