John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My 22 year old sub-zero top fridge/bottom freezer seems to

Customer Question

My 22 year old sub-zero top fridge/bottom freezer seems to be ajar when I haven't left it open. The technician who was here in February indicated that maybe the seals were shot and I would have to replace the whole unit if this happened...help
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No, it is cooling just fine otherwise
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! It is likely that the seals will need to be replaced. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?