Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

High temp and top rack light remain on all the do

Customer Question

High temp and top rack light remain on all the do I clear the lights to turn off
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Model no. 665 12793k311. High temp light on the control panel remains on all the time further so does the top rack light. Can we get those lights to turn off. Washer does run..
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Okay I Wil wait ty
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No ty
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
You should be able to just press the high temp button or top rack button again to deselect the options. If that isn't working, try to unplug the dishwasher or flip the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to order and replace the touch control panel. Below is a link to the part yu'd need to order for your model number. CLICK HERE for touch control panel We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?