Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Siemens self clean oven. Type HTHB75s, I do not have

Customer Question

I have a Siemens self clean oven. Type HTHB75s, I do not have an instruction manuel. I do not know what all the symbles mean. Please how do I operate the self clean function.
JA: Sometimes, HTHB75s, I do not have an instruction manuel, appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Can you send me or can I purchase a manual? Or can you tell me how to operate the self clean feature.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The complete E number will need to be posted to obtain the manual. The link below is for the Siemen's lookup site. CLICK HERE