Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a natural gas bbq I used it once worked great went to

Customer Question

I have a natural gas bbq I used it once worked great went to use it again and gas is not coming out of any of the burners I have a side burner in my island on the same line and it works fine
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: Often this is a gas regulator issue, remove the gas regulator from the tank and put it back on and try it again. Shut the valve off to the tank when you do it and turn it back on after you have unscrewed and reconnected the tank. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!