Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do you remove the whirlpool microwave model mh115xmq-1

Customer Question

how do you remove the whirlpool microwave model mh115xmq-1 ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If you're trying to uninstall the microwave, all you need to do is disconnect the vent above the microwave if you have one hooked up to the microwave so it can vent outside. If not, then hold the microwave up and unscrew the 2 bolts coming in from above the microwave through the cabinet above the microwave. When the 2 bolts are removed the microwave will then hinge forward and down. Once it's at a 45 degree angle, just lift up on the back of the microwave to lift the microwave up over the support bracket lip holding the bottom of the microwave to the wall. Then the microwave pulls out so you can set it down on the microwave. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?