John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have looked solution problem yet can't find an ans

Customer Question

I have looked for a solution for my problem yet can't find an answer so I am turning to you folks for your expertise. I have a Bosch B22CS80 side by side refrigerator. As you may know there is a little button on the top of each door face that will sound a buzzer if the door is not closed in a certain amount of time, one for the freezer and one for the refrigerator. My wife was loading the refrigerator with groceries which took some time so the buzzer went off. She has seen me reach up and press the button to quiet the buzzer and thought she would do the same, however, she pressed the wrong button. You see there is a POWER button not far from the the buzzer button and she pressed that which turned off the refrigerator. Now the button will not turn the refrigerator back on. The refrigerator only will stay on if I continue to hold the button in. Once I let go the power goes back off. Please help....I am so tired of having problems with this appliance.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  ApplianceMAN replied 6 months ago.
Just read thru the page, Are you interested in replacing the part?
Sounds like the button was pushed in and now its not switching back. Shouldn't be to terrible of a job to replace
The model number is ***** something also