John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

What type of tool opens the bottom panel to get to the drain

Customer Question

What type of tool opens the bottom panel to get to the drain thanks
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have the f21 code on my whirlpool duet washer it wont drain i see from videos what to do but cant open the bottom panel
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Will you please send me the model number, so I can find the information you need? Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Whirlpool duet(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
First i got f21 code and then later f28 my clothes were full of water i am running the drain spin cycle now and its just making noices
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Now its just f21 code
Customer: replied 6 months ago.