Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My whirlpool cabrio top load washer just started beeping every

Customer Question

My whirlpool cabrio top load washer just started beeping every few seconds. No lights or error code. I unplugged it and it still did beeping sounds every few seconds for about thirty seconds. I can't get it to do anything when it's plugged in other than beep. Help!!!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
If the control panel is just randomly beeping with no lights or error code, your interface control board is just shorted. It sounds like you tried to unplug the washer and that didn't reset the issue so the only thing you can do is order and replace the interface board to resolve this issue. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model number. CLICK HERE for interface control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No sir. I took your word for it and just went and purchased a new washer. I couldn't see paying $250 for a part when something else could stop working on it shortly thereafter. Thank you though.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Not a problem and I'm glad I could help but sorry about the circumstances. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today as this is how I get credit for for my time helping you. If you need anything else, just let me know.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello once again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?