Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer:

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have an SE error code and have turned circuit break as per web site.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: micro wave is non functional
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No lights, nofunction keys
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 6 months ago.
Hello, do you happen to have the model number of the appliance? This is a Samsung microwave perhaps? Thank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
smh9207 micro
Perfect. Thank you. The touch pad is shorted and needs to be replaced. The part you need is in the link below. The door needs to be taken apart which is a delicate process. if you're extremely handy, you can make this repair yourself. Check the use and care guide some of the head a 5 year warranty on the touch pad itself. Part link click hereWe work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. We're not credited for our work until you rate our answer positively. Rating our answers positively will credit me for my time working with you. Thank you