Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

GE profile double wall oven. everything works

Customer Question

***** ***** GE profile double wall oven. everything works EXCEPT the display
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: both ovens work, both oven lights work, however there is nothing on the display. signal is very weak when pad is pushed. I have reset the breakers but still no visible display
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
model number is *****
GE Profile™ 27" Double Wall Oven with Convection Upper Oven and Thermal Lower Oven
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: You need to replace the display board on the unit here is a link to it to fix that issue. CLICK HERE All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Its amazing how when before I entered a credit card number my answers were immediate!
I am not sure I am just a tech that works on the site I have nothing to do with payment at all