Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Need to turn ice on in Samsung model number rfg238aars JA:

Customer Question

Need to turn ice on in Samsung model number rfg238aars
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Ice off icon is on
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Went n got Samsung filter which would not install
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
In the bottom right corner of your dispenser is a button labeled "ice off". All you should need to do is press this button one time to turn the ice back on. If you press and hold the button you will put the control panel in child lock mode so just press it and don't hold it. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?