Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My Cuisinart Coffee Maker model DCC 1200 has a defective power

Customer Question

My Cuisinart Coffee Maker model DCC 1200 has a defective power toggle switch. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Can I get it replaced at a local
repair shop in the Denver area?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: There are no local places that repair these units as they are considered throw aways. You can call Cuisinart at 1-***-***-**** to send it back in for repair though. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Like the old saying: "for want of a nail, the horse was lost...." so, for want of a simple switch, an otherwise nice coffeemaker
was lost...guess I could have called Cuisinart for free and received the same answer!
yes i am sorry about it