John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

We have a T0156 we need a middle knob selection

Customer Question

Hello we have a T0156 we need a middle knob for the selection of bake,toast etc, which is now split. Can we order one now & have it shipped/
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: The knob was forced by a guest, it is split not selecting the function required for cooking.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Will you please send me the brand name and complete model number, so I can find the parts information for you? Thank you.

Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Do you need any help, before your request times out?