Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in appliance repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses in England.
15468697

How do you change the light bulb in an Amana model# *****

Customer Question

How do you change the light bulb in an Amana model# ***** serial# ***** refrigerator?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 8 months ago.
Hi Is it the light in the fridge section you want to access?If so then all you need to do is slide the plastic cover towards the back of the compartment and it will release from the light assembly.Then you can remove the bulb from there. Try that and see how it goes and let me know. Regards
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 7 months ago.
Hi I see the question is still open here, Do you still need more help on this?If so just get back to me and i can advise further. If not then if you could rate the answer that will close the question down on this. Many thanks