Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Good morning, is there any way to turn off the cycle signal

Customer Question

Good morning, is there any way to turn off the cycle signal chimes on a new Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer that don't have the cycle signal button? We'll work to get use to them if we have to but we are not fans of the sounds or the volume. Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.
Unfortunately the WFW72 and WGD72 models don't have an option to adjust the cycle signal. You would need to have purchased the model WFW81 and WGD81 if you wanted that option. I'm very sorry for the bad news. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.