Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Good Morning The control board light indicator

Customer Question

Good Morning The control board light indicator for dryness level is not on. I suspect the moisture sensor bar needs replacement. Does this sound correct? Thanks, Meg
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The dryer stopped before finishing the cycle and the clothes were way too hot. When turning on, all lights flash on except the dryness level light, and the machine will not run.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today. Could you give me the model number of the dryer so that I can be of more help, thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
WED70HEBW0 Whirlpool Duet with moisture sensor and wrinkle guard
Ok lets see what error codes are in the computer, I will have you put into the diagnostics mode so it will display the stored error codes, follow the directions below and let me know what codes come up:click here for instructions
just checking back in have not heard back from you yet, were you able to get the error codes?
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, is there something else I can help you with or did you just forget to rate the answer?
thanks in advance for letting me know.