John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Can not set the selections on the control panel. The reset

Customer Question

can not set the selections on the control panel. The reset works, the timer lights up, but that is all that will light up.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The washer runs when I select start. I can set any of the washing selections between the timer and the up and down arrows. No lights come on indicating a selection has been made. I did hold down the heated dry button to see if it was locked and nothing happens.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: If there is I don't know it.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. What is the complete make and model off the unit?