John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Roper washer was not going to the final spin cycle after

Customer Question

My Roper washer was not going to the final spin cycle after rinsing. I replaced the lid switch and it partially fixed the problem. The washer now goes to final spin, spins for a short time, and then just sits there. It does not complete the final spin cycle to unlock the lid. I have to unplug the washer to get the lid lock to go off so I can open the lid. Any suggestions as to the next step?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech onthe site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. OK one sec let me get you a link to get the last error code out of the machine ok?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok
Does this video link work for you? CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm at work now. I'll get back to you when I can try it. Probably will be Sunday afternoon. Thank you!
Ok great just go through that video and let me know what is flashing and the pattern ok....Appliance Guru