Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I just bought a home with newer frigidaire appliances. I have

Customer Question

I just bought a home with newer frigidaire appliances. I have model DGUS2645LF3 refrigerator and the ice/water dispenser is not working. I cannot turn it on or off. There is an error message of either 5b or 56. Can you tell me what that error message means?
Thank you
Pat Conroy
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The unit is in the Sabbath mode. See the attached page to toggle it off. The complete Owner's Manual is available at the link below. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.
Here is the page.