John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

And dryer stuck on sensing, runs but doesnt heat

Customer Question

***** ***** and dryer stuck on sensing, runs but doesnt heat
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Whirlpool duet with these numbers: (###) ###-####on bottom of door and(###) ###-####at top; dryer runs on all cycles, but sensing stays on and heat does not come on.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If you open the door, there should be a tag at the top of the opening with the model number on it. It will look like WED8300SW0. Can you post that number, please? Also, do you have a meter to perform any testing with?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
there is no such tag and the only numbers are those I already gave you....and John is asking for my cc information too so I am confused and will cancel this request as well as contact my cc company to do the same. this is not helpful to me
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
I am a different tech would you like anymore help? One last chance?