Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Kenmore self cleaning, convection stove Model C9789-657222

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore self cleaning, convection stove Model C9789-657222 and I removed the back to clean the glass plate, now I can't turn on the timer or oven it just reads OFF. What did I do or touch to do this and how do I put it back?d
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech onthe site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: You may have activated a child lock, shut power down to the unit for a full minute and turn it back on to reset everything and it should work fine again, if not let me know.All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving. Thank you and if you have any other questions just post back to me.