Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line

My gold series whirlpool dishwasher is frozen. All the lights

Customer Question

My gold series whirlpool dishwasher is frozen. All the lights are on and trying to press cancel or start doesn't work
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: All the lights are on and I can't get them to turn off. So the dishwasher won't start.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 6 months ago.
Hello I am Joel and will be glad to help you today,first thing to try is killing power at the breaker for about 5 minutes and restore power see if it resets, if not let me know and give me the model number of the dishwasher and I will be glad to help you further, thanks.
Hi there,I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you did it reset? If not let me know I will be glad to help, I will need the model number off the dishwasher to help further. If it did reset then pleaseWe are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It did work at first, but then today it froze again. I reset the breaker and then it came up with an f2 e2 error.
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 6 months ago.
I see the last person has opted out of your question!My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College. I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer. I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? open the dishwasher door on the tank face frame normally the right side will be the model/serial tag.