John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Mccraw. we have a 3 mth old Frigidaire upright

Customer Question

***** ***** mccraw. we have a 3 mth old Frigidaire upright that is not sealing properly. any fix for the weekend until a repairman can get out?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the door does not create a vacuum.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College. I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer. I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?