John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I put the clothes in set the wash cycle and the drum turns

Customer Question

I put the clothes in set the wash cycle and the drum turns a few minute and it beeps and 4E is flashing .
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I know its getting water
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: The dryer wont start even after I set it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 8 months ago.
Can you give me the make and model of your washing machine please. Ian
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
4.8 cu ft. HE top load Aqua Jet VRT
Expert:  bonzaco replied 8 months ago.
Here is the full explanation of the 4e error copy and paste into your browser - http://www.samsung.com/ae/support/skp/faq/442142 Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Do come back to me if you require further help - Ian