John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Samsung refrigerator and the ice type indicator light

Customer Question

I have a Samsung refrigerator and the ice type indicator light does not display on the digital display.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The ice type (crushed or cube) indicator lights on the panel do not display, however, the water light does.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech onthe site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: Have you tried to unplug the unit for a full minute and plug it back in?