John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Temperature control of refrigerator does not respond, sets

Customer Question

Temperature control of refrigerator does not respond, sets at 88 for both refrigerator and freezer controls. Samsung model RF 263 - RF 366. Refrigerator seems to be running, can hear fluid flowing through pipe sounds.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech onthe site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: That is displaying an error code what exact segment is flashing on the 88 symbol?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I answered that in my question. Both the refrigerator and freeszer settings dials. You did not answer my question, I got my solution elsewhere, so cancel my question.
I understand but I did not see anywhere where you said the segment that was flashing only the 88 so I could not tell you what the error was without knowing the exact flashing segment. I am glad you got it though.