Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a wine cooler model FWC342GB0. it has quite cooling

Customer Question

I have a wine cooler model FWC342GB0. it has quite cooling.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 7 months ago.
hello , do you have the make of the wine cooler ? can you hear any noises coming from it ? do you have access to the back of the unit? thx Randy
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I put the model in the question. The light comes on. It makes a very quite sound.
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 7 months ago.
yes, thats the model but what is the make ? the sound can be a fan but do you know if the compressor at the rear of the unit is running? its a black dome ..should be warm if its running
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Electrolux model FWC342GB0 serial number RA92889965
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 7 months ago.
thanks , but if compressor not running there will not be any cooling , i need to confirm if compressor running ,are you able to access the back of the unit ? thx Randy
Expert:  Randy 43 replied 7 months ago.
also how old is the unit ?
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! There are no service parts for this model, see link below. It was imported for Frigidaire and is not serviceable. It will need to be replaced. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!