Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Emerson smart clock model cks2237 that I bought before

Customer Question

I have a Emerson smart clock model cks2237 that I bought before they changed the time and now it come on the old time what can I do
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Emerson. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a emerson smart clock model CKS2237 since they have changed daylight saving time my time changes at the wrong time what can I do?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no other then how to change it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The time will need to be manually adjusted. Instructions are below. To manually adjust the time display depress and hold the TIME button, and press either the SET + or SET – buttons to adjust the time display ahead or back as desired. Each press of the SET + or SET – buttons will change the display by one minute. If you hold the SET + or SET – buttons the display will continue to change. The display will change slowly at first, one minute at a time. But if you continue holding the SET + or SET – buttons the display will change rapidly. NOTE: If you manually adjust the time, your new setting is entered into the SmartSet ® memory. If the power is interrupted, the display will return to your new setting, not the original setting, when the power is restored. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!