Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My washer doesn't work and "control lock" light is on. it is

Customer Question

my washer doesn't work and "control lock" light is on. it is Duet HT 2161970203921
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Whirlpool Duet HT
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Press and hold the End of Cycle signal button and it should toggle off. Let me know if it does not. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Nothing works on the panel
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I think washer was over loaded and door got somehow opened, i didn't use it last time but from the way that washer had moved on ground i could guess
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.
Can you unplug it for about 5 minutes and then open the door to read the model number from the tag, please?