Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Our dishwasher G 842PLUS NOVOTRONIC is not performing as it

Customer Question

Our dishwasher G 842PLUS NOVOTRONIC is not performing as it did before: the "Intake Drain" warn lights up and the dishes are only semi clean.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It is the comment I made above.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: With the red light comes a loud noise that I didn't notice before. I used to brag on how quiet it was.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The declining performance, the noise and the Intake/Drain light are all indicative of poor recirculation pressure. Is the filter clean? How about the area around the and under the filter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes all these areas are clean.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
How is the water level after a cycle is underway? Low water level can also cause all three issues you are having.