Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

The part number on my magnetron is OM75$(10) - would that be

Customer Question

The part number on my magnetron is OM75$(10) - would that be the same as OM75S(10)?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, My GE microwave (JEB1095) stopped working and the local service fellow came out and diagnosed it as bad magnetron, capacitor and diode and the shop quoted an enormous price for the magnetron so I'm looking at sourcing it myself and have taken the built-in oven out and top and back panels off and have read the part number on the magnetron in order to find a source and price.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The model you posted uses the magnetron below, the GE part number is ***** The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!