John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Is this a free service? I have a Samsung front loader washer.

Customer Question

Hi, is this a free service? I have a Samsung front loader washer. It's leaking lots of water, when running. I want to drain water then replace. How ca I drain, without flooding floor?
JA: The Appliance Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost. Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Very early in cycle get large amount of water on floor. Suspect unit was overloaded and something broke.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I'm hoping there's a way to override cycle and start drain step.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech onthe site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: This is not a free service do you want to continue?