John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have an Amana front loading washer that is leaking water

Customer Question

I have an Amana front loading washer that is leaking water underneath the machine .everything is good under the washer and i want to replace the door and tub seal. I can not figure how to get the front panel off
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no Ive checked everything on the machine but can't find the screws to remove front panel
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? The model should be located on a sticker just inside the door way.