Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Trying to get to circuit board Kenmore 600 series, 27132, washer.

Customer Question

Trying to get to circuit board Kenmore 600 series, 27132, washer. I have back plate off. Can't see how to get control face off
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Just want to get to circuit panel. Need repair manual. Can't find it
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.
To get the control panel off, you need a putty knife. Slide the putty knife under the control panel end caps from the front. There are 2 hidden metal spring clips (one under each end cap). Push back on these spring clips and the control panel will hinge up and backwards an pull off. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Same credit card worked for five dollars won't work for balance. Help
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have app
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.
Hmm, that's odd. Typically that means your credit card company is blocking the transaction because it thinks it's fraudulent. You'll want to call the credit card company to allow the charge to go through.