Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I'm working on a FES367DCB drop in range and have a bad oven

Customer Question

I'm working on a FES367DCB drop in range and have a bad oven control board. How do I get to it to change it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.
Accessing this control board is quite easy if you know the trick. Just pull all 4 knobs off on the control panel and unplug the oven. There is a locking nut below each knob that goes around the hole where the burner control shaft pops out of the control panel. Unscrew all 4 locking nuts and the top panel of the control panel just lifts up and off giving you access to the control board to replace it. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.