John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have an lg washer and dryer I purchased a few years back

Customer Question

I have an lg washer and dryer I purchased a few years back and recently something in one of them is chewing up our clothes and we've lost several pairs of pants and underwear. It seems to catch them around the croch area. We even found a penny in the washer yesterday that was completely bent like a half moon and was totaled scratched up with no lettering left on it, very strange. We can't afford to loose any more clothing and we don't know what things are catching on to rip. What should we do? Lesli Mulligan(###) ###-#### ***** City, MO
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Are they ripping from the washer or the dryer?