John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

GA-AMM I have a maytag MAT13 MNAGW. I replaced the oil in the gearbox

Customer Question

I have a maytag MAT13 MNAGW. I replaced the oil in the gearbox/ transmission. While emptying the gearbox the gears fell out. When I re-assembled the machine, it will not spin. The agitator works fine and it pumps out - but no spin!!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 10 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/9mxw6-maytag-mat13-mnagw-replaced-oil-gearbox.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.
Is the unit belt driven, or does it have a direct drive transmission? Thank you? Thank you.