John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a two drawer fisher paykel dishwasher with cabinet

Customer Question

We have a two drawer fisher paykel dishwasher with cabinet fronts. The top drawer was opened during a wash cycle and now won't close property. How can I reset it?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It was opened during a wash cycle and now is not lined up property to close. We reset the breaker but than did not do the trick. I happened once before and I found the answer online but it was years ago and I can't remember what we had to do. Something about holding down a button or ??
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Are you there?
JA: I'm here.
Customer: what do you think I can try?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. What model number is ***** unit?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The number is ***** it is a custom cabinet front two drawer unit
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The drawer on the top was opened while running and now won't go back in. It was blinking but wound not turn off so we turned the breaker off and on again. The drawer now closes and the light was off, we hit the wash button but nothing happens, it won't start. How do we reset it?
OK can you remove the bottom drawer on the unit?