Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have electrolux model number ei28bs56iwa the fridge temperature

Customer Question

i have electrolux model number ei28bs56iwa the fridge temperature continually drops to 31 i try to reset to 35 but keeps dropping help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
If the display is actually showing you that the temperature is 31 degrees, then the thermostat is working which means that your air damper that opens and closes to allow air into the refrigerator from the freezer (at the top of the refrigerator behind the upper vent of the back wall) has failed and isn't closing to stop the air from coming into the refrigerator. Below is a link to the damper you'll need to order and replace to resolve the issue. CLICK HERE for damper We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.