John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

How can we determine the MHz range on a portable air conditioner

Customer Question

Hi how can we determine the MHz range on a portable air conditioner and a dehumidifier.
Cheers Ken
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Steve G. replied 8 months ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. I need to gather some more information from you in order to help. Can you explain in detail what you mean by"MHz range" as it pertains to an AC unit and dehumidifier please? I'm an electrical engineer but don't quite understand what it is you are looking for.ThanksSteve