Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service
Experience:  Appliance Tech at Appliance Repair
92140848

I have a Kenmore washer mod. # ***** I need to replace

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore washer mod. # ***** I need to replace the lid switch which is operated by the lid opening & closing. I cannot figure out how you can pop up the washer top in order to get at the switch. What is the secret ?
Stan Straka
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. One min while I find you a video that will help you.
Expert:  Sean F. replied 8 months ago.
I know your unit says Kenmore on it but this is made by Whirlpool. So do think I gave you a wrong video if you see a Whirlpool washer in the video. www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFsvLiuTniUIf you need me I am here for you. Just save your URL and you can get back to me.Kindly remember the ONLY WAY I receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit and I get nothing.
Expert:  Sean F. replied 8 months ago.
Was the video helpful?