Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Kenmore washer 110.23822100 Series 80 heavy

Customer Question

***** *****, for a Kenmore washer 110.23822100 Series 80 heavy duty - what is the cubic ft capacity of the washer? For a Kenmore gas dryer 118 73022 101, what is the cubic ft capacity?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am looking to replace them and don't seem to have the manuals. Do you recommend any replacements? I have been happen with the Kenmore washer and Gas dryer I have been using for many years.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. Sorry about the delay. The washer's cu ft is 3.2 cubic feet. The dryer's cubic feet is 6.5 cu ft. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?